Thursday 12 April 2012

Its ME, Qaiser Imam

Its ME, Qaiser Imam. My Full Name is "Mohammad Qaiser Imam Khan". Birthplace is Jamshedpur.
My family belongs to Bihar. Now we settled in Jamshedpur. 
Hmm-mm..
Give me a  minute to think, to explain myself...
I am a boy with a heart that everyone likes. I feel so proud when any one trust me more than other. I like my religion ISLAM so much, and i try to follow it , up to my level.

I will try to explain my self  in words of other people...

First of all My mother : Whenever i asked her about my self, her answer would be like " Tu GADHA hai" :P..
 Tujhe Aqal nahi hai, pagal hai,blah blah... But at last i am the Biggest Diamond for her. She loves me alot.

My Father : According to him : I am irresponsible, Only wasting time with my useless friends... But he also told me you are so intelligent. If you will decide, you will do anything you want.

My friend Mansoor : According to him I am so Kind hearted Person. So emotional. He told me that You are so intelligent. I have a grasping power than anybody have. Yes we are best Friends

My friend Shakir : According to him I am Kutta, Kamina, Useless... But same to him..Yup we are best buddies....

Last if you want to know about me... Just meet me you will know about me very well!!!


1 comment:

  1. Now-a-days your emotions flew so far ..............away from you & your heart is not doing any work other than blood circulation in the whole body. i think according to you your heart is only for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete